$con = mysql_connect("localhost","product","product@1234");
/*$con = mysql_connect("localhost","istrat","istrat123");
- NASSCOM will circulate the program highlights along with the enrolment form to all its members. Details will also be available on the NASSCOM site.
- Member companies fill up the enrolment form and send the communication to email@example.com
- Medimanage gets in touch with the contact person within 12 working hours.
- Medimanage executive explains policy details.
- Plan selection by company.
- Company sends employee / dependent data as per format.
- Medimanage provides premium computation based on the data received along with written policy conditions.
- Company confirms the intent for coverage with effective date.
- Medimanage collects the premium cheque & commences the cover for the members.
- Medimanage embeds list in the software and structures the plan.
- Medimanage sends enrollment communication to all employees for the optional covers.
- Employees enroll members for optional covers through mPower (Medimanage enrolment portal)
- Premium for optional covers to be paid by employee by net banking / credit card / debit card. This premium will be paid directly to the insurer.
- In case a company wishes to pay for the optional covers and recover the amounts from the employees it is also permitted.
- Queries regarding enrollment addressed by Medimanage support service – on-line / over phone.