NASSCOM EMERGE 50 2016 Awards are a marathon search for India’s Most Innovative Top 50 Emerging IT Product Companies. This will be characterised by a mixture of burgeoning success stories and promising start-ups that are coming up with exciting new solutions. These are startups and emerging companies to watch out for! It is interesting to see how product landscape now exceeds the limit of software and finds synergy in hardware and other bodies of science.
NASSCOM Emerge 50 2016 - Winners Announced!
- League-of-Ten Felicitation at India’s Biggest IT event - NASSCOM Product Conclave, 26th - 27th October, Bangalore
- Showcase at NPC, Bangalore
- Worldwide Recognition of Your Innovative Excellence
- Showcase of companies to the CxOs and Investor community
- Local, National, & Industry-wide media coverage
- Opportunity to participate in trade delegations
- A Registered Indian IT Product Company.
Companies founded in India, but later moved to a foreign land for business reasons but still has majority workforce in India
- Nomination should be a Commercialised Product (not an idea /prototype under development). No POC accounted for, i.e. Product should have paying customers
- Total company revenue not more than INR 50 Crore
Jury in Past
CEO & Co-Founder
Motorola Mobility, India
Forus Health, Pristine, Taxi for sure
Dr. Anand Deshpande
Founder, Chairman & MD
Persistent Systems Ltd.
Managing Director and Country Head,
Allstate - India
Lightspeed Ventures India
Head Solution Architecture
Dr G N Shrinivas
Senior Director Engineering,
CEO & Founder
Eka Software Solutions
Founder and Vice Chairman
NASSCOM Product Council
Managing Director and VP (Products),
Progress Software (India)
eBay - India
Co-Founder & Sr MD
Helion Advisors Pvt. Ltd.
K. R. Sanjiv
Senior Vice President,
Wipro's Global IT Business
Hughes Systique Corporation
Indian Angel Network